The Marketing Manager at Caveat will be responsible for executing our marketing strategy to meet our business objectives as we continue to grow and offer new shows both in-person and livestreamed. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and attentive to detail, be able to juggle multiple projects at once, and collaborate with the rest of the team to communicate Caveat’s key messaging to our diverse audience.
- Build segments and tags on Mailchimp for different email audiences
- Create automation flows for different email audiences and campaigns
- A/B Test Email Subject Lines for different audience segment to increase our open rate
- Create and A/B test landing pages attached to different marketing campaigns
- Conceptualize and execute social organic campaigns to increase traffic to our website
- Organize social content calendar
- Own all our social media efforts (Instagram is our main one, with occasional monitoring required for YouTube and Twitter) and generate reports for leadership team
- Coordinate with contractors for graphic design and video editing needs
- Build Google Ad campaigns that align with our strategic goals
- Update custom, saved, and lookalike audiences as needed
- Generate reports for campaign performance
- Collaborate with our Booking Manager to promote talent and shows on listings website and media outlets
- Create support materials for show producers to promote their upcoming shows
- Monitor show attendance and performance over time to identify ways to improve sales
- Find opportunities to optimize our conversion rate, and managing ticket sales reports on our Eventbrite Platform
- Create campaigns to attract new customers to Caveat, both for in-person and for livestream shows.
- Develop strategies for customer loyalty and keep folks coming back to Caveat
- ~5 years of experience in executing digital marketing campaigns. Experience in live entertainment, media, and comedy is a plus!
- Excellent copywriting and editorial skills
- You have strong email marketing knowledge including campaigns, automated flows, and optimizing for Opens, Click, and Conversions. (Ideally, you’ve done this with Mailchimp)
- You are familiar with using Google Ads, building audiences and campaigns for different stages of the customer journey.
- You’re a self-driven leader, comfortable taking ownership of the entire department and willing to roll up your sleeves to achieve Caveat’s goals.
- You understand marketing KPIs, you know what CTR, ROAS, CPC, CPM mean. You love spreadsheets and understand how to use Analytics tools to measure campaign performance.
- Experience with Social Media Planning Tools (Buffer, Hootsuite, Sprout Social)
- Familiarity with Airtable or other project management tools preferred.
- Flexibility to come in to shows on evenings and weekends
- Passionate about making comedy smarter and information more entertaining
Caveat is a live venue and livestream operator that hosts shows that explore everything,
one night out at a time.