Caveat, Kelly, and Dylan are postponing this week’s show. We believe that a fun and distracting show is not the best way to serve our community right now. If you had a ticket you should have an email with further info.
Kelly Bachman and Dylan Adler are live-streaming a musical variety show straight from hell! Featuring songs, stand-up, special guests, and improvised musical mania—every Thursday at 9pm.
With special guests:
and Loudes Zamora
HOW LIVESTREAM TICKETS WORK:
1. After purchasing a ticket at any price level, you'll receive an email receipt from Eventbrite that includes the streaming link. The show will be streaming as a private livestream on Caveat's YouTube channel (don’t search for it on YouTube - it won’t show up! The link in your email is the only way to access the show when it starts.).
2. You’ll receive another email 2 days before the show; 2 hours before the show; and 10 mins before the show (because there’s no shame in not knowing what day or time it is anymore). Those emails will also include the link to the livestream.
3. Just click on the link to watch the show! Shows typically run between 60-90 minutes.
4. If you’d like to participate in the live chat & say hi, or ask questions to the hosts, you’ll need to be logged into your YouTube account - it’s free, and if you have a Google account, it’s super easy to sign in. Not necessary to watch the show though!
5. You can buy a ticket even if the show has already started! And, the video of the livestream will be available to watch after the show - so if you’ve got plans for the actual time of the show, it’s ok! You can buy a ticket, click the link when you’re free, and watch the show at your leisure.
Thanks in advance for not sharing the private streaming link!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
ABOUT CAVEAT LIVESTREAMS:
Your favorite nerdy basement club now hosts remote livestreams 6 nights a week! We’ve got special online editions of your favorite long-running shows, as well as brand new shows to expand your horizons.
It’s a strange time and it may only get stranger.
Is it weird not to “woooooo” when your favorite performer comes on “stage”? Definitely!
Is it disorienting for performers to talk to a computer screen instead of a room full of people? Yep!
Do we all wish we were together, eating popcorn & drinking beer in our NYC basement library? *sob* OF COURSE!
A performer may lose internet connection - YouTube may crash - Someone’s cat might jump up on the computer and rub its butt on the camera during a stream!
But we’re smart, and we’re strong, and we’re gonna get through this together. A little global pandemic can’t stop Caveat shows from making you a little bit smarter & a little bit drunker!
WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO?
All ticket proceeds & PayPal contributions are split between the performers you see on the show, and Caveat. Any amount you’re able to pay will help us continue paying our staff, supporting the performers, paying our rent, and ensuring we’ll be able to open our doors again on the other side of this! It may be a while before live, in-person entertainment will be back in full force in NYC - Caveat is committed to doing livestreams sustainably for our business & our performers until then!
If you’d like to support us with more than a ticket:
Contribute to our staff fund here: https://paypal.me/caveatnyc
Purchase a gift card here (good for anything at the bar when we re-open!): https://squareup.com/gift/EV8DTCTR07S88/order
If you are not currently able to afford the $5 ticket, we are offering a limited number of free tickets per show to those experiencing financial hardship.
Simply email email@example.com with your request.
We are a small business, and we’re providing these free tickets on good faith, so please be conscientious, and please do not share the link.
Please DO share the link to the ticket page to spread the word about the show, and encourage friends & colleagues to buy tickets! That helps us a lot.
We’re happy to help keep you connected & entertained through this rough time!
Caveat Members get free access to all Caveat Livestreams!
Members: use your email address as a promo code on the ticketing page to access your free member tickets.
To become a Caveat Member, click here: https://www.caveat.nyc/membership
Wash your hands and keep calm: Caveat is here to keep our community entertained and our creators working.