Sci-Fi Explosion: Marvel Madness
The cosmic cabaret of craziness returns to Caveat for an evening of audio/video awesomeness celebrating the wackiest, far-out reaches of the Marvel Universe. Join host Chris Cummins (Den of Geek, Music Video Book Club) and his special guests as they explore the following topics:
- Is Thanos hot?: An In-Depth Exploration
- An analysis of the stranger Marvel Comics merchandise ever made
- The lamest characters in the Marvel Universe
- In defense of the Howard the Duck movie
- A look at the weirdest Marvel moments in comics history
And so much more! Plus prizes and surprises. Come out for a night that will be truly Marvel-ous!
Doors 6:30 PM, show 7:00 PM.
Tickets $10 in advance, $12 at the door.
This event is mixed seated and standing room. Seats are first-come, first-served.
REFUND POLICY: Tickets may be refunded up to 24 hours before the event. Within 24 hours we may take exchanges for other events at our discretion. No refunds after the event.